[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 19:09:13 UTC 2010

> No problem with folks helping, I just don't like seeing the same thing over
> and over again.

I agree, but, if you check the thread, after being unable to do it myself, I asked for help, got a lot of input, yet nothing worked even while closely following what everyone was suggesting.

> The 5200 will probably require the legacy driver, but should work, you
> should even be able to get XVmC to work for MPEG2
> stuff.

I did have the legacy driver running.

> Best of luck, I often enjoy getting antique gear to work, sort of like
> driving a Model-T, fun, but not practical.

It's not antique, just some parts of it are older than today's standards. For example, the fx5200 was the last card I tried, old, but still should work.