[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 17:05:11 UTC 2010

> I just *threw away* and old agp 6200 nvidia that would still do tv-out
> in linux..  Wish I would have known...

No big deal, this thread has at least confirmed that I need to buy at least one more piece of hardware if I want to see this thing running.
I was sure someone told me that it would still work but since I'm always doing too many things at once, probably didn't catch something important like 'but not anymore'.

After what I've put into it so far, what the heck, I'll find a used, cheap, but current card and try that. Once it's working, then I'll probably want something fancy for SD and HD.

Thanks for everyone's input, at least I won't spend any more time trying.

Mike