[mythtv-users] ZOTAC ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID33 and MythTV

J5K junk5 at klunky.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 15:18:15 UTC 2010

Dear all mythical ones,

    I would like to know whether anyone has run MythTv on the following
all-in-one piece of hardware.  I know that Zotec kit has been used in
the past with MythTV, but this is a new box.  The O/S would be Debian or

Presenting the new ZOTAC ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID33

1. Will mythTV recognise the integrated Blu-Ray player?

2. Somewhere in the specs I read that it could take a mini-PCI Express
card.  I think that it could use one of these, but I am a little unsure.
Does anyone know if mythTV would understand this card, or are there
preferred ones out there that are known to work with mythTV?
* Mini PCI-e Hybrid DVB-T module

Sadly, I have not seen a mini-PCIe DVB-S card.

Best regards, J