[mythtv-users] Mythexport problem creating files

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Sat Oct 2 13:02:55 UTC 2010

  Yeah.... I found the problem! (but still need some help)

The exports were failing for two reasons: The Mythexport page gives 
examples of bit rates to use (audioBR=192kb, videoBR=600kb). FFMPEG does 
not like the "b". Removing it fixed that part.

The IPod export job uses libmp3lame for the audio codec, which my IPod 
will not play. When I change it to libfaac, everything works fine.

I have been looking in the wiki how to change this, but have not found 
it yet

Please advise.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list