[mythtv-users] how to populate mythnetvision internetcontent table ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Oct 1 19:48:35 UTC 2010

  Hi *

I'm trying to get working mythnetvision from trunk and stuck with empty
internetcontent table.

I can launch successfuly grabber scripts (with -v they report manifest
data) - so I assume my python environment is OK.

Launching mythnetvision gives empty list of sites for subscription. I
believe it is because internetcontent table is empty.

What mechanism myth uses to fill internetcontent table with relevant
data about grabber scripts ?

Thx in advance !