[mythtv-users] serial ir blaster - Dish vip722 configuration help.

Jose Gilberto Torres jogeedaklown at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 22:51:42 UTC 2010

Hello,
I am attempting to configure a serial ir blaster to control a DISH
VIP722 HD PVR box.  At the moment I am unable to control the DVR via the
ir blaster.   I have followed the instructions at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/DISHNetworkLIRCConfiguration and I am having
no luck.  I wondering if there is some one out there that has the same
hardware setup that was successful in configuring a mythtv system.
Here's my full setup.

Mythbuntu 10.10
Serial ir blaster
Dish VIP722 HD PVR.
Hauppauge HDPVR 1212-  I was unsuccessful using the ir blaster on this
device.  Any one got it to work?

Thanks!!

Jose