[mythtv-users] 0.24: LiveTV Browse Mode

Paul McEnery pmcenery at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:54:24 UTC 2010

Hi list.

I have a question about browse mode in LiveTV on 0.24.

When I hit the up / down arrow, browse mode pops up with either the
very first or last channel in the database, not the next or previous
channel to the one I am currently viewing. If I switch to a channel
from browse mode, then browse mode thereafter seems to pop up with the
channel in the same vicinity of the channel being watched.

I've recently upgraded from 0.23, and it looks like this behaviour has
cropped up after the upgrade. Does anyone know if there is a
configuration option to get the 0.23 behaviour back? Is the current
behaviour the desired behaviour, or is this a bug?

I'm running Mythbuntu autobuilds: currently at 0.24.0+fixes27364

Any info much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Paul.