[mythtv-users] Mythcommflag trying to flag live TV

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:16:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've just noticed that mythcommflag has been started as a result of two new
recordings that have just completed, but in addition to flagging the
recorded programmes, it is also trying to flag all of the 'snippets' from
live tv which I browsed through last night and which have not yet been
expired.

Is this normal/intended behaviour or do I have a setup problem? Is there any
way I can prevent this from happening?

I have a relatively old backend system which definitely 'flags' when doing
commflagging (sorry!), so the ability to stop any unnecessary commflagging
would be useful.

George