[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 06:04:38 UTC 2010

I get the following error:

    datetime: 2010-11-27 18:47:19 (PST) errornum: 256

    error type: User Error

error string: !NoTrans: load_all_program_data() attempted with out any
channels!!

    filename: /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/includes/programs.php

    error line: 101

mythfrontend works fine.

The backtrace sshows a [backup] array that refers to the correct ip
and to an old ip. I suspect that this old ip confuses mythweb.
I check the setting record  this old ip address is not in that record
in any localtion. in particular there is only one masterserviceip,
which is the correct one.

does anyone have any idea how to fix it. or trace the problem.

-thanks