[mythtv-users] Windows Port crashing on Watching recordings

FMU - STBL stephane_blackburn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 01:21:34 UTC 2010

> On 11/27/2010 08:40, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> Live TV is working fine but recordings are not, are others experiencing
> the same issues or is this something related to my side?
>
> Sounds like http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9196

There's also another thread that may be related if you have the "Cannot unlock an unlocked lock" error in the log while trying to start watching a recording:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/461494?search_string=unable;#461494
Too bad the trac ticket has been locked because of a "false" "me too"...I was actually trying to indicate that the problem is present in the 0.24-fixes, as the ticket was first related to a trunk build.
Status is also at "infoneeded_new" asking to test a more recent build, what I did, but still the problem is still present in the latest build
I guess we need someone able to debug with gdb, I didn't get good result on my side, probably because I don't have enough experience with gdb to debug the right thread.
I guess we just have to wait for a "win32" port guru to take a look at it.