[mythtv-users] EPG symbols question - red dot with f

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 27 15:59:27 UTC 2010

Sorry if this has been answered a million times but I can't find it
anywhere.  The program guide sometimes has a symbol on individual
programs blocks, on the lower right corner.  I just looked at one that
displayed a red dot with silver outline and the letter "F" in the
center; they look like some kind of recording status.  Anyone know what
these are called and what they mean?  Is there a list?