[mythtv-users] Live tv issues with 0.24 fixes

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:29:50 UTC 2010

There are several issues with live tv in 0.24-fixes. Many of the remote commands
(up , down for channel change, menu and sometimes guide) seem to be
ignored. Numbers and forward / back are detected but seeking sometimes
does not work and seeking backwards to the start of live tv often results in
segfaults or dropping out of live tv with error messages. Rolling over to the
next show sometimes does not work. All this worked pretty well in 0.23-fixes.

I think some may be related to ticket #9201.

Any suggestions about what to log to help troubleshoot these issues?
I've got --v playback,audio,osd,gui but don't see much relevant info.

This is with 0.24 -fixes 27334 and is worse with the HDPVR than ATSC
cards.

Mark