[mythtv-users] Not impressed with the iMON remote

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Fri Nov 26 17:42:22 UTC 2010


On 26/11/2010 9:33 AM, dargllun wrote:
>> I run my iMON receiver in MCE remote compatibility mode. There is
>> documentation in the wiki to do this. Let me know if you can't find
>> it...
>>
>> I have my Logitech Harmony One remote configured to emulate a MCE remote
>
>
> I'm using an iMON LCD receiver (in an Antec Remote Fusion case) and am 
> considering to use it in MCE mode like you do. However, in the 
> original configuration I can use the RM200 remote to turn power on/off 
> (or rather: suspend/resume); is that also possible in MCE mode? Does 
> MCE mode survive suspend or even power-off?
>
I'm not sure your Antec Fusion will support choice of mode. I have a 
Fusion Black 430 and it does not but it will really depend on the 
generation of device you have. Other than lirc.conf consistency I'm not 
sure it is worth changing it anyway.

I do run one system in iMon protocol and the other in MCE RC-6 without 
issue. The other receiver is the iMon Veris Basic. Even though they are 
both iMon devices one came one way and the other came the other way. 
Both accept a power on IR code just fine and it is the #1 reason I 
bought these devices.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list