[mythtv-users] Not getting guide data

Elizabeth Steinke liz at twistedpair.cc
Fri Nov 26 04:45:56 UTC 2010

ahh perhaps we are getting closer :) can you try and expand that
option? i seem to remember having to arrow side to side to get it to
populate. if not are you sure your creds are correct?

normally retrieve lineup should populate that and then you use the
arrows to select the lineup. you do have a lineup defined for that
account in sd?

thanks! i find this phone quite useful and fun:) now if i could just
stop losing it :)

---
Sent from a Sirius cybernetic corporation device