[mythtv-users] Mythwelcome not using wakeup/shutdown periods / incorrect time set if idle=0?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 17:51:39 UTC 2010

I recently upgraded to 0.24fixes and the setting of the wakeup time no
longer worked when using mythshutdown (when mythwelcome idled to 0 the
time was never set).  I checked the Wiki and it instructs setting the
backend settings to call the set wakeup time script directly and no
longer use mythshutdown.  I have done this and wakeup for recordings
works fine now.

However, the mythwelcome wakeup/shutdown ranges are ignored.

So I can configure so the ranges are ignored but other wakeups work
fine (this is how I have left it - no longer using mythshutdown)
or
I can configure using mythshutdown and the wakeup time is not set
correctly if mythwelcome idles to 0 and shutsdown (if you use the
mythwelcome - shutdown now it works fine).  When idle gets to 0 it
uses a previous working time instead of the time of the next scheduled
recording or the wakeup ranges.

Have I configured something wrong?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ACPI_Wakeup

TIA