[mythtv-users] Program guide font difference

Don B mythlist at bossung.net
Thu Nov 25 17:01:35 UTC 2010

I use the MythCenter wide theme. When I go into Manage
Recordings/Schedule Recordings/Program Guide, the font that is used is a
thin line font inside the cells of the grid. When I go into the Program
Guide during live TV, the font for the cells in the grid seems to be the
same size, but is very thick and heavy (like bold or even double bold).
I like the thin lines of the Schedule Recordings Program Guide, is there
a way to set this through the frontend interface or will I have to go
into the theme and change the font weight there?

Thanks
Don