[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:56:01 UTC 2010

> Does anybody have any clue to this? Where should I start to track the problem?
>
> -Kane

Do you have set the password of the mythtv user to the mythconverg
database to anything other than the default "mythtv". This is a great
idea, but by default MythWeb is configured to use the password
"mythtv". This is set in a mythweb.conf configuration file somewhere
with the other Apache configuration files (e.g. /etc/httpd/conf.d)

Regards,

Jelte