[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun PRIME

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Nov 25 14:34:52 UTC 2010

Got this mail from Silicon Dust (probably most of you did):

So it looks like it won't be long.

Quick status update...

We are at CableLabs® for the final review, with release to production in
weeks. Pre-order and release dates will be announced shortly following
release to production.

On the availability side we are working with major retail partners to
the HDHomeRun PRIME and accept pre-orders. The price has been confirmed

Black Friday - We have been working with the good people at Newegg for a
great Black Friday deal on the original HDHomeRun-Dual ATSC/clear QAM
The sale runs Friday November 26 continuing through to Cyber Monday.

CES - everything is in place for a great CES 2011 in Las Vegas January
6-9 -
We will be on the floor in the South Hall 3, upper level, booth 31948.

Release to production is the key milestone for us and we have been
hard to make it happen. We will keep you posted.