[mythtv-users] How to fix overscan through Onkyo Receiver

James Berwick jim at jamesberwick.com
Wed Nov 24 23:12:16 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone for the helpful tips.  Unfortunately none of them had
much of an effect.  I did, however, figure out a working solution.  It
seems the overscan correction for VGA and HDMI are different, as I was
able to fit the picture correctly with an overscan compensation of 120
via HDMI (which is still horribly distorted under VGA).  Everything
seems to look great!

Thanks to all who helped for kicking me into the right direction!