[mythtv-users] mythweb ipod template

Mark Sherborne msherborne at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 24 11:11:42 UTC 2010

I've been using mythweb via my android phone for ages and its normally been OK; I recently updated mythtv via the avenard repositories to 0.24, and now the template is the ipod one.
I can change this to the default if I click the hyperlink at the bottom of the page, but this is instantly forgotten when I try to navigate to another page or refresh the page. I'm remote from my mythbox at this point so any tinkering is fairly limited.

Using mythweb via a pc uses the default profile as before.

Adding ?RESET_TMPL=true to the end of the URL sort of works (displays a page rather than an error but the formatting is a strange hybrid of default and ipod) but is remarkably tedious to do on a keyboardless android phone.

To be honest I don't really have any use for the ipod template - is there any way of inhibiting it or forcing the use of the default template?