[mythtv-users] Problem setting up a recording

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:32:26 UTC 2010

as a short term workaround how about first setting to record the
programme on the required channel at any time (I think it is the next
to bottom option in mythweb).

then goto the upcoming recordings screen, show duplicates and override
this with the exact showing on the showing you want (in the case it is
recording a later showing).

This isnt a fix to your underlying issue; but it should get the
recording you want in the short term. Unfortunately I dont use the XML
grabbers so I cant help you there.