[mythtv-users] Duplicate Schedules

Graham Maltby gmaltby at iig.com.au
Tue Nov 23 22:30:35 UTC 2010

Thanks for that David.  I'm not in a position to test a patch currently;
my install is from a distribution package, not source, and free time
won't allow that to change in the short term.

Can I ask why the higher priority rule is not being preferred over the
-2 priority rule?  I would have thought that the different priority on
the rules would mean a tie break was not needed.

Graham