[mythtv-users] Storage issues.

Wieslaw Kierbedz w.kier at farba.eu.org
Tue Nov 23 16:18:46 UTC 2010

W dniu 11/23/10 5:02 PM, Raymond Wagner anonsuje::
> Why are you running two independent setups?  Since they are completely
> independent, if you move content from one to the other, the first
> machine will lose access.  The whole point of the the frontend/backend
> split in MythTV is to allow such combined systems.
That's sophisticated story.
I had to set up new backend with new storage and use dvb card from older
and disable recording on the older.
For some reasons I didn't want to migrate entire old storage to new backend.
Now that older is only something like archive.
Meantime my wife eat just all new storage too. :>
I'm looking for some way to move some recordings to archive backend.
--
WK