[mythtv-users] Storage issues.

Wieslaw Kierbedz w.kier at farba.eu.org
Tue Nov 23 15:01:03 UTC 2010

W dniu 11/23/10 3:21 PM, Justin Dunn anonsuje::

>> How to move recording info from one database to another.
>> And how to do it for multiple recordings at once?
>>

> Well normally, you have multiple backends connected to the same
> database so this is not a problem.
> Moving recording records from datebase to another database would
> probably require exporting specific records from one database and
> importing them into another database.
> I'm not exactly how you would do that.

I counted on some unknown to me option in backend or maybe some script.
Then. If I find some more time I'll try to check mytharchive
export/import scripts
and cut it to simple export files with descriptions into directory and
then, on second backend to import it.
I think that's most easy way to obtain desired result.
--
WK