[mythtv-users] Best advert detection settings

Sean Grieve sean at grieve.com.au
Tue Nov 23 04:58:49 UTC 2010

I'd like to know too :)  .. Also in Australia, and currently use "All
Methods" as it seems to work the best but only comparatively.. it's been
pretty bad as of late.

I know the premise is a difficult one to implement but I still think
commercial detection based on audio volume would probably work quite
well as the ads always seem louder. If I remember correctly I read a
posting about this a while back saying that ads tend to have a smaller
variation in dynamics as opposed to actually being louder.

--
Sean