[mythtv-users] ION/ION2 mitx mobo with PCI
Roy Lofthouse
lofty69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:19:16 UTC 2010
On 22 November 2010 10:01, James Stembridge <jstembridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 November 2010 08:57, Roy Lofthouse <lofty69 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Asus do one (AT3N7A-I):
>>
>> http://www.custompcwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/ASUS-ATOM-330-AT3N7A-I-Motherboard.html
>
> I'm using one of these as a combined frontend/backend with a Nova-T
> 500 in the PCI slot which works well. No xvid/divx acceleration but it
> manages software decode at sd resolutions without difficulty and the
> h264 acceleration covers all the hd content I have.
>
> The fan that came on my was very loud, so be prepared to replace it.
>
> HTH.
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>
Yes the fan is loud, replaced mine too and yes I'm using hdmi.
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list