[mythtv-users] How is 0.24's music handling?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Nov 22 09:05:09 UTC 2010

I just finished ripping my 360+ CD collection to my main workstation and
currently use Amarok (in KDE 4.5.3) for playback.

Since my Myth box needs upgrading I'm wondering how well MythMusic competes
with Amarok these days and whether I should invest (yet) in moving my music
over to my Myth box and keeping all my media together.

I'm a newb to music players but features I like in Amarok so far are cover-
grabbing, lyrics display, Wikipedia page, and scripting. Maybe there are
features I'm missing that I should be aware of.