[mythtv-users] Mythvideo weirdness

Stephen Tan stan at stanandliz.net
Sun Nov 21 23:36:02 UTC 2010

Just to answer my own question:

I had enabled "Browse by TV/Film" in the Mythvide menu!!! Once I had
chosen "Broswe by Folder", I was then able to see my folders correctly

One other question that I do have that arises though:

While I was using the "Browse by TV/Film" mode, I was able to see the
screenshots of the episodes of the TV episodes I had. This was rather
neat - jamu/Mythfrontend must have been downloading these for me. Is
there any way I can enable the screenshots when I go into the folder
view for "Browse by Folder" ? it would seem that this is enabled for
some episodes, but not all.

regards

Stephen