[mythtv-users] teletext spacing ?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:19:03 UTC 2010

> 'easier to read' doesn't tell me where to start looking and is also largely
>subjective. It is probably just a case of tweaking the font type, size
>and perhaps the style (i.e. maybe make the text bold). Comparative
>screenshots would probably speak volumes :)

With easier to read i meant that the text don't have extra spacing. Here is a image from the version i run, with XVideo as renderer, FreeMono.ttf as font, and default size. I would think all the default values for MythTv.

http://img88.imageshack.us/i/subf.png/

I hope someone else could supply a screenshot of 0.24 since i have no fast way of switching to 0.24. But for the short time i tried 0.24 i didn't notice any change in the spacing when trying different fonts.

/Stefan