[mythtv-users] Really washed out picture since upgrade to 0.24.0

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:42:14 UTC 2010

So studio levels is the name used when rgb is mapped to values 16-235... and
full range is 0-255.

Sorry but that isnt something i have had to deal with... yet.

I am still on 195 series i think and only have one monitor driven via
dvi/hdmi at the moment. I dont even know if the monitor could handle yuv.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was sent from my Android
smart phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Morton