[mythtv-users] 0.24 frontend crashes on mac-mini

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 02:19:37 UTC 2010

Hi

On 21 November 2010 12:34, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> That is great news...I didn't know you were testing on OS X?!?  Could you just confirm some details for me?  OS X 10.5.x or 10.6.x?  Which model(s) of Mac?  Are you playing back MPEG2 or something else?

Macbook Pro.

Had pretty much all models as they come out.

The one I currently have is a 2.8GHz i7 unibody I got last week.

I haven't tested on this one fully though, just checked that the
optical port do light up...

It worked with my i5 unibody when I tried about 4 months ago.

I'll try again and see if I can get to not work and will look into it
if this is indeed broken

JY