[mythtv-users] Anyone seeing these jobqueue UI issues with 0.24 fixes?

Andrew Dennison andrewd.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:37:26 UTC 2010

I have noticed that when I navigate to "Information Centre->System
Status->Job Queue" and press "down arrow" to select the top item in
the list the details are blank. I have to select the next item in the
queue before details are displayed, then reselect the top item in the
list. This seems to be consistent between themes. I'm running r27299.

The Mythbuntu theme also does't show the Jobqueue details correctly -
doesn't seem to allow for enough lines so the details are always
truncated with an ellipsis, but that is a separate theme specific
issue I'll chase up separately.

Andrew