[mythtv-users] Backend crashing since adding Freesat source

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:05:23 UTC 2010

Hi

I have a single mythtv backend running with a q6600 processor with 2 2Tb
drives for storage and a seperate drive for the os inc db.

In it is a
   peak dvb-t dual tuner pci card
   Hauppauge dvb-t dual tuner nova t 500
And
   Hauppauge nova s2

I am running .23 on ubuntu and i dont have stability issues. I have recently
increased number of simultaneous recordings on the satellite card to 2, no
ill effects yet although i reduced number of simultaneous user jobs to 1 to
try and prevent too much hdd load (at the moment recordings all go to a
single drive).

Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was sent from my Android
smart phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400