[mythtv-users] MacOS 10.6.4 MythBackend 0.24 Firewire issue

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Nov 19 10:48:38 UTC 2010

> Set it up the same way I had 0.23 setup. I can control
> the DVR but it will not lock to any channel. The message displayed in
> the FrontEnd is "Show title" Signal 100% | (TL__) Partial Lock, against
> a solid green background.

So, it sounds like you need more information
than the frontend's tuning status provides!

Try enabling verbose output in the backend,
and mail the output from when it tries to tune.

e.g. mythbackend -v record,channel

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| "Peacemaking is our profession"|
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |Motto of Burpelson Airforce Base|