[mythtv-users] Transcoding in real time

fernando Ruza ffrr12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:14:00 UTC 2010

Is there something similar (like air-video) for transcoding videos to watch
them in android?

El 18/11/2010 1:29, "Wade Maxfield" <mythtv at hotblack.co.nz> escribió:

On 18/11/2010, at 1:15 PM, Raymond Norton wrote:

> Are you referring to mythexport? I am currently ...
I've used AirVideo to transcode items for my iPhone and iPad, along with
mythlink.sh to get readable filenames.

http://www.inmethod.com/air-video/

I haven't tried watching an in progress recording, but I don't see any
reason why it wouldn't work.  I've used it successfully from a separate Mac
Mini (2.53GHz Core 2 Duo / OS X) using NFS mounts to my main Myth box, as
well as setting it up directly on the backend box (Core i7 / Ubutuntu
10.04). It runs fine for SD recordings on the Mac Mini. I've tried watching
3 simultaneous SD recordings via my backend box, and it didn't break a
sweat.

 - Wade

h...