[mythtv-users] Cuts Out Before End Of Recording - Can Not Longer Play To End After Delete Prompt?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:38:18 UTC 2010

> Turn off the prompt at the end of the recording. It is irelevant anyway as
> it is marked as watched and by default... so you know youve watched it
> and... can then delete it of just let it auto expire with the watched before
> unwatched auto expire rule.

Thanks but I do not use the watched/expiry feature I just want to
choose my option straight afterwards and the prompt is a hell of a lot
easier than having to go into the menu, move up to delete and then
confirm.

I may try turning off the prompt in 0.24 but the last time it was
suggested (0.23.1) it still cut off 2/3 seconds with it off anyway so
it was not an answer.

Not a major niggle but a bit of a backwards step as the workaround
that did solve the problem has been removed without the fix to the
original problem.

Love the MythUI OSD and 0.24 is running great otherwise thanks for the
hard work it is appreciated.