[mythtv-users] Cuts Out Before End Of Recording - Can Not Longer Play To End After Delete Prompt?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:09:42 UTC 2010

I have updated to 0.24 and the problem of the recording ending 4
seconds before the end of playback unfortunately has not been fixed.

I have used the workaround of pressing Play when the Delete/Rerecord
prompt is displayed.  In 0.24 this does not work either it looks like
Play is not a valid action as it is just ignored.

Is there any other workarounds to this problem?

TIA