[mythtv-users] Some notes on Google TV

Brock Haywood BHaywood at BCLC.com
Thu Nov 18 16:48:54 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Brock Haywood
Sent: November 18, 2010 8:44 AM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Some notes on Google TV

I've started looking into how to do this.  Initially, the big problem is
that android can't playback nuppelvideo so it needs to be transcoded to
something it does support out of the box (H.263, H.264, MPEG4 SP).
Doing this for recorded programs can probably be easily done using
nuvexport, but live tv would need to be done on the fly and as such,
require significant effort on the backend.

bh