[mythtv-users] .24 upgrade issues

John Freeman bigslippery at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:34:42 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info.

My general home network is 192.15. and the HDHomeRun and
second Ethernet port are on 172. So the server is on 2 networks with the
172. being just it and the HomeRun. The auto-discovery does not work this
case.

Last night I moved the HomeRun to my general network with a IP assigned by
my router and deleted and re-added with auto-discovery. Everything recorded
fine last night for the first time since the upgrade.

Not sure I like this answer, but it's a start. I'd like to keep the HomeRun
traffic off my general network.