[mythtv-users] Google TV HDMI Input

Justin Dunn jd2660 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:24:07 UTC 2010

Do you mean the card at http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/ ?If so that page says "Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality capture." which would make me think that it bypasses HDCP but I suppose there could be some STBs that don't do that and it works on them or I'm misreading the page.