[mythtv-users] MythWeb (.24) issues with iPhone

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:52:36 UTC 2010

Hi list,

Another little issue has cropped up with my myth upgrade.  MythWeb
seems to work fine when I log in from a regular computer.  When I try
to connect with my iPhone though, it defaults to the iPad skin and
theme, which I do not want.  There is an option to reset to default
theme and skin; however, when I do that, it will only go to the
default home page but the other pages attempt to use the iPad theme
with varying success.  Some pages don't work at all and I get this
error (excuse any typos, I am retyping this and not cutting and
pasting):
Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php, line 61:
!!NoTrans: require_once(modules/settings/tmpl/iPod/header.php): failed
to open stream:
No such file or directory!!

So two questions:
1) How do I get MythWeb to use the default theme and skin as opposed
to iPod theme?
2) How do I fix this error?

I saw some other issues with other people's installs, but none were
exactly like this.  Do I need to add symlinks or something?