[mythtv-users] NFL Scheduling

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Nov 17 17:36:41 UTC 2010

We don't have a "MythTV" plugin yet but I'm the founder of
http://www.LiveChatConcepts.com

Anyone want to help up build a MythTV plugin to incorporate
http://www.LiveFootballChat.com into MythTV?

At the moment we have some great chats happening each game but only when
people are using a "two screen" solution eg someone using a
laptop/notebook while watching tv etc.

We are scheduling mobile client development in the next few months but
am open to discussions about how we can get the MythTV community
involved.

Regards,

Dean Collins
LiveChatConcepts inc