[mythtv-users] .24 upgrade issues

John Freeman bigslippery at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:37:51 UTC 2010

Not much to suggest other than make sure you have added your HDHomeRun
> in mythtv-setup using the auto-discovered device instead of manually
> entering IP address of HDHomeRun and tuner number. The above does not
> seem like the same problem I ran into but I thought I'd let you know
> what caused my problem just in case.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eloy Paris.

Hmmmm, that's the way I set it up. I have a second Ethernet port in my
server that is directly connected to the HomeRun and I give it a IP via
DHCP. The auto-discover does not seem to like this setup and I had to enter
the IP manually. I'll mess with that and see what I can find.