[mythtv-users] Error: Wrong PMT; pmt->pn

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:14:59 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

This is not going to help you directly, but i see a similar problem on
my mythtv 0.24 system. But my trouble is mainly surfacing when
watching live tv, recording rarely fail due to this.

I use DVB-S with a dual Satix Mystique.

I dont know but could it have something to do with the channels having
changed multiplex?

DTVSM(/dev/dvb/adapter4/frontend0) Error: Wrong PMT; pmt->pn(417) desired(2501)

and these
2010-11-15 20:44:43.798
RingBuf(/media/recordings/livetv/4809_20101115204441.mpg) Error:
OpenFile(): File too small (0B).

My intention is not to hijack your tread :)

br
Lasse