[mythtv-users] Unable to change playback OSD in myth 0.24

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Tue Nov 16 07:21:24 UTC 2010

> Once you figure it out, make your new theme available so the rest of us (who
> have NO IDEA WHERE TO BEGIN!) have more choices!  (I have the same problem)
>
> Dave D.
> haha, yes, I love me some MythWiki!
>
> may not be for a few weeks though, quite busy at work until just after
> the American Holiday to Celebrate the Initial White Man's Trickery
> Against the American Indians....

"Trickery" or "treachery"?

I, too, have been meaning to delve into the wiki and figure out the
theme business.  I fear, though, that I will be frustrated by the moving
target of constant restructuring.  Each time I get used to a theme, the
next upgrade deems it non-functional.  It must be infuriating to the
theme designers as it looks like quite a bit of work that will just be
tossed out when the next version comes out.  Is there any chance that
the basic structure of the frontend will stabilize enough to keep this
from happening in the future?

Dave D.