[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:19:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:54:42 pm Andrew Dennison wrote:
> Nice easy update, Both systems working well:
>
> * VDPAU & HDMI audio on an Ion (Revo 3610)
> * VDPAU and 5.1 analog audio on combined FE/BE

I had to do a bit of funky tweaking with my 5.1 Analog Audio. I had two DVD's
(BSG and B5). One crashed with one Analog setting, One Crashed with the other
- issues with bitrates.

Eventually I checked the "Force to 4800khz" setting and that solved the
problem.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home