[mythtv-users] Segfault exiting recording profiles screen

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 16 04:18:45 UTC 2010

  On 11/15/2010 01:22 PM, Brock Haywood wrote:
> From: Bill Meek
>> On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 15:17 -0800, Brock Haywood wrote:
>>> I'm running 0.24-fixes built a couple of days ago. When I attempt to modify the recording profiles, the Transcoders to be specifically, I get a segfault upon exiting recording profiles screen. Any ideas on how to start debugging this?
>> Maybe you don't need to.  Take a look at:
>>
>>   http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9104
>
> I updated to trunk and it is fixed now.

Thanks for the report.  I'm planning to backport the fix, but I wanted
to give it some time in trunk, first, since the RecordingProfile is used
every time we touch the recorders--so I wanted to make sure there are no
reports of instability/problems, especially from EIT users, before
backporting.

Mike