[mythtv-users] Can't grab Freesat HD channel listings - server is back and it still doesn't work

Paul Gardiner lists at laser-point.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 10:56:21 UTC 2010

On 15/11/2010 10:18, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> I've just added Freesat to my BE, via a Nova-S HD card. I've
> been using Freeview until now, and the uk_rt grabber for
> listings. I just wanted to add the listings for the 3 HD channels.
>
> My grab command is:
>
> "tv_grab_uk_rt --quiet --config-file
> /var/lib/mythtv/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv | mythfilldatabase --update
> --file 1 -"
>
> To add the new channels, I added the three lines
>
> channel=hd.bbc1.bbc.co.uk
> channel=hd.bbc.co.uk
> channel=hd.london.itv1.itv.co.uk
>
> to the file
>
> /var/lib/mythtv/.mythtv/Freeview.xmltv
>
> but that doesn't pick up anything new.
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Cheers,
> Paul.

Looked like it might have been just that the server was down, but
now it is back. All my old channels have been updated, but now
I see error messages about these three new ones being "Unknown".

Anyone know what the correct id's are for these channels? Or
does the rt site just not carry them?

Cheers,
	Paul.