[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes JYA Repo for Lucid?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:25:50 UTC 2010

> For the time being, I'm reconsidering if I will continue supporting a
> repo.. I just spent the day recompiling mplayer and ran out of time.
> Mythbuntu packages once again changed their build system making it
> annoying to merge again.
> You may be better off using the mythbuntu auto build instead.

Thanks I understand time is precious.  Cheers for providing the
repositories in the past.

I have removed the JYA repositories and added the Mythbuntu ones back
using sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos but no new versions are
found.

On the installed packages it says 2:0.23.1 is the 2: causing it not to upgrade?

Do you know how I can go back to the Mythbuntu packages from the JYA
packages without having to reinstall/reconfigure Myth?

Many thanks.