[mythtv-users] Foxconn NVIDIA ION system and 2G ram stick at newegg

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:31:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM, William Suethoz
> <wsuetholz at centonline.com> wrote:

Steve,

Not sure if you have kept up with the nV News threads that were posted
to this thread before, but I'm just getting around to setting up this
box, and I went to those threads, and it looks like there is a
workaround for the lockups.  You need to add the kernel option
pci=nomsi.  It appears that the issue was with the atheros wired
ethernet on the board.

Bill